X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Un nouvel article.

Commentaire

• On s'en doutait mais voici des détails sur les réflexions autour du système de World tension:

"World Tension is a very interesting addition to the game, as it really dictates the flow of the game for the major powers. With every aggressive action around the globe adding to the overall percentage, the fascist countries want to keep it as low as possible, and so need to be cautious in their actions if they’re not yet ready for war, and this in turn restricts what the democracies can do. Britain, for example, can’t pick certain paths on the National Focusses tree that head towards rearmament unless a bare minimum of 1% World Tension has been surpassed, while the USA can only start lend-leasing equipment at 50%, let alone joining the other Allied countries."

Dans les grandes lignes, l'Axe a intérêt à la conserver faible en début de jeu car les actions et chemins d'objectifs des Alliés sont limitées en fonction de ce mécanisme.

Commentaire

• Un autre article.

Sur la tension entre sandbox et chemin historique:
        "There is a distinct tension between the careful scripting of the central events, the fine balance of the Axis-Allies division and the free-form sandbox of Paradox grand strategy. As we found, on both occasions, the German player can be punished severely for stepping out of line and the National Focus feature helps to guide them along that line, a historical bellwether that is instructive and potentially restrictive. This is a sandbox but there are broken bottles hidden just beneath the surface. Digging deep is dangerous."

Trop sortir de l'histoire peut être punitif pour l'Axe, cela suit les infos du précédent article. Donc respectez les focus nationaux si vous voulez retarder la guerre.

Commentaire

• Sur les plans de bataille et le management des troupes:

"In practice, drawing plans is somewhat inelegant, spaghetti-like masses of lines criss-crossing one another as orders pile up. Again, it’s worth stressing that: a) the interface isn’t ready yet b) I’m not hugely experienced with this iteration of Hearts of Iron c) multiplayer real-time strategy is played a faster pace than singleplayer. If I’m playing solo, there’s no way in hell I’ll ever fiddle with plans while the game is running and with the world paused, I can tinker away to my heart-of-cotton’s content. In the fight against the Soviets, I found myself resorting to CK/EU tactics however, simply selecting huge groups of soldiers and right clicking on the region I wanted them to invade. It was so effective – partly because the Allies had opened up a path to Moscow which had distracted my Russian chum somewhat – that I didn’t consider the complexities of proper planning for the rest of the session."

Le journaliste, mais qui s'y connait peu en HOI, trouve cela difficile actuellement et pas agréable. L'interface n'est cependant pas finie, il jouait en multi.
          Sur la stratégie, il a fait comme sur EU ou CK et sélectionné de gros groupes de soldat qu'il a envoyé sans réfléchir et cela a marché. Cela est principalement le fruit de la stratégie Alliée qui lui a ouvert le chemin.

Commentaire

• "China’s incredible manpower, combined with its respectable ability to pump out industrial facilities and military equipment, meant that I had access to an almost constant stream of reinforcements. Using the unit designer tool, I created elite divisions of mechanised infantry, who were able to quickly respond to any changes in the Soviet line, popping up to reinforce vulnerable areas or exploit potential breakthroughs. That worked until I ran out of oil for the halftracks. Then I went back to horses."

La Chine dispose d'énormes réserves de manpower et ce qu'il faut en industrie pour envoyer des troupes au front en permanence.
            Par contre le pétrole, ce n'est pas ça.

Commentaire

• Cool on va pouvoir zigouiller encore plein de péons chinois armés de fusils tout pourris !!! Banzaï !!!!!

Commentaire

• arf on va encore devoir ce farcir des hordes de mongoloïde chinois pendant des années =) bon ben on sais ce qui resteras a faire =D

Commentaire

• Raaah, mais faites tester le jeu à quelqu'un qui s'y connaît ! C'est pas normal de faire de l'inf méca avec la Chine.

Commentaire

• HO MY GOD!!!

Une video gameplay en multijoueur!!

Profitez vite, je ne sais pas si il a eu les autorisations ! (la vidéo a été poster il y a 2 heure)

Commentaire

• C'est Quill, il a l'autorisation.

Commentaire

• Images de la vidéo:

Commentaire

• L'aide pendant la guerre civile espagnole qui est maintenant gérée par un lend-lease:

Commentaire

• Commentaire

• Point sur une info que donne Quill: Contrairement à HOI3, il faut dépenser de l'IC pour réparer les constructions. Quand elles sont endommagées, leur réparation est automatiquement ajoutée à la liste des constructions, donc tant que vous avez des usines elles se répareront.

"In his video quill18 said that damaged infrastructure will be auto repaired (20:45), what exactly this means? Will we have to use industrial capacity for this or it will be some kind of magic like in hoi3? I really hope that we have to spend IC for this. Maybe auto repair can be up to 25%, but to fully restore factory and place industry equipment there resources needed, or to fully restore bridge, or other complex objects."

"it uses IC. by auto he means that they get automatically added to the construction queue for you, so as long as you have factories set up you dont have to do much other than change priorities and as long as you beat back the enemy bomber it will get back in shape eventually (repair is faster then building new etc.. this reminds me we havent done a diary on buildings yet)"

Commentaire

• Il y a que moi qui trouve l'effet de nuit un poil désagréable ?

Commentaire

Chargement...
                                X