X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Discussion sur le jeu

J'ai remarqué qu'il n'y avait pas de topic sur Crusader Kings II alors j'en fait un, vu qu'il est je pense pour une bonne partie d'entre nous une attente importante. Le jeu débute en 1066 -on se demande pourquoi - (une seule campagne semble prévue), Crusader Kings II permettra de jouer un noble chrétien (duc, comte ou roi) tentant de pérenniser et d'imposer sa dynastie au cœur d'une Europe médiévale en proie aux troubles internes.
    Bon au niveau des nouveautés et de ce que l'on sait :
    - Chaque province aura des barons selon sa richesse. Les barons sont des personnages à part entière, ce qui leur donne des ambitions et une personnalité propre, autrement dit de nouvelles personnes à gérer ou à utiliser pour votre domination.
    - Les intrigues seront vraiment au coeur de ce nouvel opus. Vos vassaux pourront comploter contre vous, les femmes pourront même influencer les maris pour qu'ils prennent plus de pouvoir. Autrement dit, si les femmes s'en mêlent ça sera de la VRAIE intrigue (je ne suis pas responsable pour une éventuelle attaque de féministes )

Ceux qui ont déjà joué à EU Rome, notamment à son extension Vae Victis (que ceux qui ne l'ont pas fait aillent l'acheter ), retrouveront donc le système d'ambitions qui servait aux commandants de province. Ici il est géré a priori de manière totalement aléatoire, et pourra amener les personnages non joués par le joueur à des alliances opportunistes. Bref c'est un climat pas vraiment propice à la confiance qui est mise en place. Le maître espion du joueur pourra tout de même l'aider en l'informant des rumeurs, en servant d'intermédiaires pour écarter les opposants et les aider à rejoindre leurs ancêtres... naturellement bien sûr !

Pèle-mêle on peut donc noter que les "casus belli" de CK seront des justifications axées sur les relations entre les personnages : tu m'as piqué ma femme, je te pique ton royaume... Heureusement d'après un post d'un dev sur paradoxplaza il n'y aura pas de concept de "réputation", c'est à dire pas d'infamie ou autre qui vous empêcherait de faire vos coups bas comme vous l'entendez.
    Un jeu de relation avec le Pape est également prévu, que ce soit en bien avec les participations aux croisades ou en "mal" en nommant à des fonctions importantes des personnages "anti-papes" afin de prendre le contrôle du Vatican.
    Avec la sortie récente de Sengoku qui a l'air de se passer avec peu de bugs et un gameplay assez abouti ce CK II où les intrigues de cours seront la norme a franchement de quoi donner envie.
    En ce qui concerne la date de sortie, apparemment c'est pour le 7 février 2012.

Le trailer de l'E3
    [YOUTUBE]wvofoXhcDZc[/YOUTUBE]

Le trailer centré sur les personnages :
    [YOUTUBE]uQS6C0ZZiWQ[/YOUTUBE]

Quelques images :

Jeuvideo.fr offre une preview du jeu sur ce lien : http://www.jeuxvideo.fr/jeux/crusade...r-kings-2.html

En prime le dernier journal de développement en date :
    Spoiler:
    Crusader Kings II - Dev Diary 12 - *Bonus*
    Hi. I'm Johan, the Manager of the Internal Studio here at Paradox. I'm here to give you a little bonus development diary on a monday afternoon. We've added in a few new betas in the last weeks, and I thought I'd share some of their posts here with you, and giving you a little screenshot. There is a thread in the beta forum, called "Nice Little Details", and here are some of the comments from it..
    • In the battle results, it also shows which land holders lost their lives in the battle.
    • Love how game labels characters in relation to you. Like 'son-in-law' or 'rival'.
    • Escheat is also pretty cool, and is an essential part of feudalism.
    • When your gold runs out while you have mercenaries, they will/might switch over to the enemy side
    • When you receive diplomatic offers or correspondence/messages, the wax seal at the bottom is stamped with the COA of whomever sent it.
    • I love how historical the game feels, the atmosphere, the dynamics... Love it.
    • I love everything so far, though I do love the ability to name children.
    • The 'detail' I'm most excited about is the fact that this game is practically in release-shape already and is going to be by a million miles the most polished release PI has ever done. I don't want to sound condescending but Paradox really learnt their lesson from HoI3.

We also asked the betas to give us some feedback from their playthoughs, and here are a few... Kingdom of England "Was rather interesting getting Harold Godwinson to survive - he lived to a very ripe old age and passed England along to his son and then to his great-great-grandson (Godwin I and Godwin II respectively). William the Bastard died in a French prison, although his descendants did hold onto the county of Rouen. Didn't play very aggressively, mostly just tried to manage my dynasty and watch plots. This made the game kind of peaceful although there were a few moments of excitement. I had to throw a couple of nobles into prison for plotting against the throne, and in one case that led to a short war between England and the Duke of Lancaster, who at that time was the most powerful vassal in the realm. Another noble agreed to refrain from assassinating my heir once I asked her politely. " Duchy of Apulia "Right after the start my wife tried to poison me - from the three options i choose to kill her and married the Duchess of Toscana (Matilda). I offered Capua to become my vassal and they accepted, short after that i declared war on Messina and Syracuse and won. I created the Kingdom of Sicily and fought back several Muslim attacks. My first ruler died and through elective law the only son with his second wife (Matilda) become the new King and also the heir of Duchy of Toscana. After that I felt strong enough i claimed the County of Palermo and attacked the Sheikh, and I got his whole Sheikhdom including Salerno, Napoli, Palermo and Trapani as vassals. This was a very bad move, because all the cities and so were still reigned by muslim which hated me of course... I tried to revoke their titles and fought some wars with them to get the titles and through that my other vassals began to hate me too. To cap it all, Matilda died and i got the very huge land of her, including Firenze, Spoleto, Brescia, Sardinia, Corsica, Rome, and several other counties... Matilda was a vassal of the HRE and the Emperor was very upset about the loss, in 1115 he declared war on me and in 1118 several of my vassals declared their independence. I fought very hard but could not win against them all... " Here is a screenshot from a game King is currently playing..
    Dernière modification par Stilgar, 20-09-2011, 10h33.

Et une petite nouvelle pour ceux qui ont Sengoku et qui ont le temps de se faire un petit AAR :
    Crusader Kings II beta keys anyone?

The Crusader Kings II beta keys are rather precious at the moment and we only have 5 of them to give away. Therefore, we would like you to write a After Action Report (AAR) to have a chance of getting one. Sengoku was released last week, so hopefully some of you have been playing it enough to be able to write one

We’ll select 5 winners who will get the beta keys. Our number 1 favorite Sengoku AAR will also be promoted to the news section of the Paradox Forums and, on top of that, the winner will receive 1 optional Paradox game.

Submit your Sengoku AAR before Monday 26/9 to have the chance of winning.

We're looking forward to reading your AAR’s and good luck everyone!

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ta-keys-anyone

Commentaire

Dommage, je pensais qu'on aurait la possibilité de jouer les musulmans dans cet opus

Dans une extension peut être

Commentaire

Nouveau journal de développement :
        Spoiler:
        Crusader Kings II - Dev Diary 13 - Don't Mess with the Pope!
        Hello again folks, I do believe it is time for another dev diary!

We've basically covered most of the features in the game by now, so I thought I'd change tack and talk a bit about what we've been up to in the last week. Much of the focus lately has been on war and peace, both the rules and the AI behaviour. I am pleased to report that we've now got vassals within the same realm fighting each other like the vicious bastards they are.

We have also changed the rules a bit - vassals are now allowed to declare war on independent rulers, but independent rulers still cannot declare war on vassals. Thus, we now have William of Normandy as a vassal of France while invading England on his own. An unforeseen consequence of this is that he now tends to call in his father-in-law, another French vassal, Duke Boudewijn of Flandres to help him out. Marriage matters folks, and don't you forget it!

On a related note, Duchess Matilde of Tuscany, vassal of the Holy Roman Emperor (and the most eligible bride in Europe), tends to open the game in 1066 with a rather bad move, attacking the Pope to seize Orvieto (which is de jure part of her Duchy of Spoleto.) Other times, the Pope usurps the title Duke of Spoleto, and then Matilde feels obliged to attempt to take it back.

Either way, the unfortunate Duchess tends to get a rather nasty surprise. She has forgotten an important lesson that you might remember from an earlier diary - the Pope gets taxes from loyal bishops around Europe, making him a very, very rich man. So, while he has few levies of his own to raise, he can basically afford to hire every mercenary company in Europe! Even the mighty Holy Roman Emperor sometimes loses to the might of the Vatican.

...and there was much balancing.

Until next time!

Commentaire

Et un nouveau journal : Les intrigues

Hello folks!

It's Thursday, and you all know what that means... pea soup, pancakes and warm Punsch! Also, a Crusader Kings II dev diary. Today's topic is Plots. Like in EU:Rome, characters can have a specific ambition in life. It can be innocuous things like getting married, getting rich, or having a nice glass of warm Punsch, but sometimes it can be more sinister, like having your wife fall down the stairs. These nasty ambitions are called Plots, and they are hidden from other characters unless they are in on it (or have been made aware of it.) Those of you who have played Sengoku will recognize the general concept, although it works slightly differently in Crusader Kings II. You pick an available plot, then you can start inviting other characters into it. If the plot is military in nature, like gaining control of a title, the plot gains power from rulers commanding a military force. If it's an intrigue plot, you should rather invite those who are close to the target of the plot. Plot power is just a percentage, and will unlock new events and decisions the further along it is. At 100% plot power, the plot is likely to succeed.

The problem is that Spymasters (the council position) can discover plots, depending on their intrigue skill vs the plotter's intrigue skill. Unless they too are in on it, they will report to their liege, who can then choose to take action. If you are lucky, he might just demand that you cease and desist. However, since he has evidence of your scheming, he is allowed to imprison you without repercussions (normally, other characters will perceive you as a tyrant when you throw people in the dungeon.) Being imprisoned automatically ends the plot, by the way.

These are some of the more interesting plots:
          • Change the Succession Law
          • Take a landed title from your Liege
          • Have a character killed

Over the last week we've been balancing the succession law plots, because everyone and their uncle were plotting to institute Elective Monarchy. (In 1453, all kingdoms had ended up with this law.) Of course, it does make perfect sense for vassals to pick this plot, because it gives them a chance of getting elected themselves. However, it wasn't very nice of the Duke of Aquitaine to start a civil war over this right when King Philippe was trying to take Normandy back from William the Conqueror... So, we tweaked the likelihood of others joining in the plot and tightened up the conditions for taking it.

That's all for now!
          J'espère que cela marchera bien en jeu car je dois dire que le coup des intrigues m'intéresse fortement !

Commentaire

Un jeu que j'attends avec impatience. En espérant qu'il soit aussi bien optimisé que HOI3. Euh... Non, en fait non.

Commentaire

Oui HoI 3 est tout sauf un exemple d'optimisation. Mais ce jeu utilise le même moteur que Sengoku qui lui, ce qui est presque un exploit pour Paradox, n'avait que peu de bugs à sa sortie. On est en droit d'espérer que pour une fois un jeu Paradox sera enfin jouable pleinement dès sa sortie

Edit : par contre je suis étonné par la région "Thouars" en France, après avoir googlé j'ai vu qu'il ne s'agissait que d'une simple ville. Pareil pour "La marche" dans le massif central...
              Dernière modification par Stilgar, 07-10-2011, 15h32.

Commentaire

Tu crois que les Rochellais ils sont pas dégoutés d'être inclus dans la Saintonge?

Commentaire

J'espère que leur carte est juste en bêta car ça m'a pas l'air méga réaliste. Fin c'est bizarre certaines "régions" ont des noms de régions et d'autres de ville, sans raison apparente.

Edit : je viens de voir qu'un AAR d'un dev pour la bêta était dispo, je le partage :
                  I was playing CK2 this afternoon, to see how the new eventseries are working out.. It just turned out so brilliantly fun, that I had to share it with you guys.

I started as Conan, Duke of Brittany... I did the usual tactic of marrying Matilda of Tuscany, as I had only a bastard son and no heir.

I was slowly building up my economy, fiddling about with where to build the first upgrades and so, when by bastard half-brother Geoffroy asks me for a wife. Well, I promise him one, and goes finding a young woman named Thomasse de Dol in my court.

Just a few months later, my slightly annoying brother bothers me again. He claims his wife is cheating on him. Since I have a trusting trait, I dismiss him, saying nothing happened... So Thomasse becomes very very happy with me.

So happy that she a little while later flirts, and one thing leads to another, and a few months later her belly starts growing.

At the same time, my wife gives birth to my heir, Benoit, but a Duke can never be too careful, children tend to die to lots of natural causes like knifes in the back, too much water in their lungs, or falls from high places..

So when my brother's wife gives birth to the little bastard, I quickly legitimise Aimery.. As a backup heir..

This pisses of my wife, and my brother...

But I'm the duke, I know that there is not much they can do against me.. .

A few years goes by, and then Thomasse shows why she has an ambitious trait.. My spymaster has proof that she is plotting to have Benoit dead so that her son will be my primary heir. Since I am duke and I decide who lives and dies in my realm, she goes to prison.

Meanwhile, the King of France thinks he should be Duke of Brittany so he crushes my armies on the battlefield and conquers me, reducing me to the Count of Vannes, and part of France.

Now this evil backstabbing deeds does not end there.. As my spymaster tells me there is proof that Matilda is behind poisoning Benoit.. Her oldest son. It seems her attempt to kill Aimery backfired, and I had to put her in prison as well.

Thats not really nice, as Benoit dies not long after it, and Aimery is now my heir, to my counties, but his brother Nominoe will inherit Tuscany.

Here's a small screenshot of how it looks currently.
                  Dernière modification par Stilgar, 07-10-2011, 15h46.

Commentaire

Mouaif, c'est moi où y'a moins de région que sur le 1 : smileydedoute:

Commentaire

Voilà la traduction !

Bonjour les gens !

C’est jeudi, et vous savez tous ce que cela signifie… soupe de pois, crêpes et punsch chaud. En outre, un journal de développement de Crusader Kings II ! Le sujet d’aujourd’hui tourne autour des complots. Comme dans EU : Rome, les personnages peuvent avoir une ambition spécifique dans la vie. Ils peuvent vouloir des choses anodines comme se marier, ou boire agréablement un verre de punsch chaud, mais ceux-ci peuvent aussi être plus sinistres, comme voir leur femme tomber dans les escaliers. Ces ambitions malsaines sont appelées complots et son cachées aux autres personnages du jeu, sauf si ceux-ci sont dans le coup (ou ont été mis au courant. Ceux parmi vous qui ont joué à Sengoku reconnaîtront le concept général, bien que cela diffère légèrement dans Crusader Kings II. Vous choisissez un complot disponible et alors, vous pouvez commencer à y inviter d’autres personnages. Si le complot est de type militaire, comme l’obtention du contrôle d’un titre, les conspirateurs gagne en puissance grâce à la force militaire des dirigeants et commandants participant au complot. Si c’est un complot basé sur une intrigue vous devriez plutôt inviter à vous rejoindre ceux qui sont dans l’entourage de la cible des conspirateurs. La puissance du complot est alors calculée en fonction d’un pourcentage, qui débloquera de nouveau évènements et décisions ce qui va augmenter ce pourcentage. Lorsque la puissance du complot atteint 100%, celui-ci a toutes les chances de réussir.

Le problème réside dans les maîtres espions qui peuvent découvrir vos complots, selon leurs compétences d’intrigue contre celles du conspirateur. A moins qu’ils ne soient aussi dans le coup : ils l’annonceraient alors à leur Seigneur, qui peut alors prendre des mesures. Si vous avez de la chance, il pourrait simplement exiger que vous cessiez vos actions ou renonciez. Cependant, puisqu’il a des preuves de vos manigances, il lui est permis de vous emprisonner sans répercussions (normalement, vous serez perçus par d’autres personnages comme un tyran qui jette le peuple dans les cachots. Comme vous êtes emprisonné, le complot se termine automatiquement.

[tmb]http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40757&d=1317907362[/tmb]

(Vous avez vu, il y a Tours sur la carte ! )

Voici quelques complots intéressants :
                      • Modifier la Loi de Succession.
                      • Prendre le titre possédé par votre Seigneur.
                      • Tuer un personnage.

Au cours des dernières semaines, nous avons équilibré les complots visant à changer la Loi de Succession car chaque personnage et leur oncle cherchaient à instituer une Monarchie Élective (en 1453, tous les royaumes avaient adopté cette loi). Bien sûr, c’est vraiment parfait pour les vassaux de choisir ce complot, parce qu’ils leur donnent une chance d’arriver à être élu. Cependant, ce n’est pas très agréable de voir le Duc d’Aquitaine, de commencer une guerre civile à cause de ce droit lorsque le Roi Philippe essaye de reprendre la Normandie à Guillaume le Conquérant… Ainsi, nous avons réduit la probabilité que d’autres Seigneurs puissent rejoindre ce complot, ainsi que les conditions pour que celui-ci réussissent.

C’est tout pour le moment !

Commentaire

Un aperçu du jeu en bêta test : http://www.gamespot.com/news/6338735...ngs-ii-in-beta
                        Pas encore eu le temps de lire pour savoir si on apprenait des choses intéressantes.

Commentaire

Pas vraiment, mais ça fait toujours patienter.

Commentaire

Une bonne occasion de me mettre aux CK ! Par contre la date de sortie serait plutôt le 17 février d'après ton lien Stilgar.

Commentaire

Bah le 7 février est la date sur le forum officiel de Paradox, donc je pense plutôt que ce sont les journalistes qui ont fait une faute de frappe

Commentaire

Chargement...
                              X