Mot de passe
Se souvenir de moi
Vous possédez déjà un compte sur notre communauté ? Identifiez-vous !
Rejoignez notre communauté en vous inscrivant dès maintenant !
Oubli de votre mot de passe ou de votre identifiant ??
Pas d’inquiétude, ça arrive à n'importe qui !
Envoyer un email à l'administrateur du site
S'identifier ou s'inscrire
Connexion en cours...
Se souvenir de moi
Oubli de votre mot de passe ou de votre identifiant ?
S' identifier avec
Europa Universalis IV - Patch 1.31.5 Majapahit
Europa Universalis IV - Patch 1.31.5 - Majapahit
Après une phase publique de test en bêta et plusieurs correctifs, nous avons décidé que le moment était venu de déployer pleinement la version 1.31.5! Merci à tous ceux qui ont participé au test de la bêta, votre aide a été inestimable.
Comme d'habitude, il pourrait y avoir des conséquences imprévues en chargeant en 1.31.5 des sauvegardes faites sous le patch précédent, il est donc conseillé d'éviter. Si vous décidez malgré tout de charger une ancienne sauvegarde, prenez soin de créer en premier lieu une copie de cette dernière. Vous pouvez également poursuivre votre partie actuelle sur l'ancienne version en attendant de mettre votre jeu à jour. Vous trouverez les instructions sur la façon de revenir à une version précédente en suivant
Et comme toujours, n'hésitez pas nous signaler les soucis rencontrés sur la section du forum dédiée aux
rapports de bugs
Nous profitons de cette publication pour signaler que les équipes de Paradox entrent dans l'habituelle pause estivale, le développement ralentira donc quelque peu afin de permettre à nos employés de récupérer. Ainsi, les Carnets de Développement ne reviendront qu'à partir de Septembre (nous savons qu'il n'y en a pas eu depuis un certain moment déjà mais nous préférions vous tenir informés).
######################## 188.8.131.52 ###########################
- The Dhimmi estate is no longer available for Muslim countries with in the Western technology group.
- Natives will no longer have flat +0.5 Monthly Reform Progress.
- The government reforms "Seasonal Travel", "Settle Down" and "War Band" now allow higher government ranks.
# Intelligence Artificielle
- The AI will no longer automatically revoke the Land Rights privileges when they fall below a certain percentage of used governing capactiy due to the usage of the privilege in the first place.
- Added a few more modifiers for the AI to be more likely to take the Land Rights privileges.
# Modèles d'unités:
- Dalmatian culture now uses Venetian unit models.
- Glogow colours tweaked to look more distinctive from Poland.
- Karelian culture has higher priority for Novgorodian instead of Muscovite.
- Inca unit models now apply to countries in Maranon group such as Chachapoya.
- Fixed typo which made Portugal use Castile/Spain units.
- Ruthenia unit pack is now the default for Ruthenian culture, instead of the Zaporozhie unit pack.
- Golden Horde units now work properly instead of being overridden by Kazani.
- Brandenburg and Prussian models now apply to Prussian culture group and Brandenburg tag.
- Dutch models no longer apply to Burgundian (French group).
- All Pommeranian models now apply properly to Pommeranian culture and not Prussians or specific tags.
- Bohemian models now appy to all Czechs and Sorbians.
- Bavaria tier 1 and 3 now apply to Bavarian culture and not just select tags.
- Saxony tier 1 and 3 now apply to Saxon culture and not just select tags.
- Wurzburg tier 1 and 3 now apply to Franconian culture and not just select tags.
- Wurtemburg tier 1 and 3 now apply to Swabian culture and not just select tags.
- Decisions, which would result in the formation of a new country, will no longer ask you to change ideas if you already have the ideas of the country you are forming into.
- The event "The Eyes Are Not Here" will now properly add the event effects on the province and its owner.
- Loyalty and Influence modifiers caused by the events for Estate Regencies will no longer last until the end of the game.
- The event "The Imperial Citadel" will now properly place a State House in the capital province.
- The event "Calvin Becomes Spiritual Leader of Geneva" can now trigger for Switzerland too as long Geneva is not controlled by a player.
- The event "Profiteering in <Province>" has now a goto button.
- Burgundy will no longer gain any legitimacy increase for their heir as long Charles I de Bourgogne is the current ruler. This change should make the Burgundian Inheritance more likely to happen.
- The Portuguese "Wine Monopolies" can now be completed by becoming the leading producer of wine.
- The Siamese mission "Divide Lan Xang" has now an alternative way of completion by either having Lao as your primary culture or no province has Lao as a culture.
- The mission "Gain Mana" now requires only 1 Stabiltiy and 20 Prestige.
- The mission "Own a Center of Trade" will now properly upgrade an owned province's center of trade.
- The Nobles Agenda "Expand Military Infrastructure in <Province>" will no longer request you to build a Regimental Camp without alternatives if you don't have military tech 22.
# Bugs Corrigés
- Fixed some script issues with AI building courthouses and town halls.
- Removed some unnecessary logging to improve performance.
- Fixed an OOS related to random new world.
- Aristocracy Ideas are no longer available to Republics.
- Fixed an issue, which prevented players from picking the government reform "Parliamentarism" when "Res Publica" is not enabled.
- The Federation Advancement "Pax Americana" will now apply the +10% Goods Produced Modifier properly.
######################## 184.108.40.206 ###########################
- The Dhimmi estate is no longer available for Muslim countries with in the Western technology group.
# Intelligence Artificielle
- The AI is now more likely to construct courthouses and towns hall if they are reaching their governing capacity.
- The AI is now more likely to grant an Estate Land Right privilege if they are reaching their governing capacity.
- Forming Tibet will no longer ask you if you want new ideas if you already have Tibetan Ideas
- The event "Sten Sture's Regency" will no longer trigger for Sweden if they are under an union, preventing them from breaking the union with Denmark prematurely
- The event "The Patriarchate of Constantinople Heals The Schism" will no longer convert countries, who are either hostile, rival or outraged towards Byzantium.
- The event "Consort Sighted!" will no longer trigger infinitely.
- Forming Tibet will now grant you the correct Tibetan Ideas.
- Forming any of the Federation countries will no longer punish you with the Generic National Ideas.
- The French mission "Strengthen the Auld Alliance" has now a fallback condition: instead of improving the relation of any country in the British Isles, France can complete this mission by completely conquering the region instead.
- The Papal mission "New St. Peter's Basilica" will now upgrade the Basilica monument in Rome by one level.
- The mission "Legacy of Bubat" will require players without the Leviathan DLC to guarantee Majapahit.
- The United States, Canada, Brazil, Mexico and Australia are now end game tags.
- The Clergy agenda "Root out Heresy in " will no longer target the Papal State as he is too stubborn to be converted.
- The Burgher agenda "Settle in " will no longer automatically fail if you colonize a province next to your colony.
- The Burgher agenda "Protect against Piracy" will now ask you to ensure that no country has more than 2% Trade Power in form of Privateers in the target Trade Node.
- Crown Colonies, Free Enterprises and Self-Governing Colonies will now have the proper ruler titles like the normal colonies have.
- The monument Tenochtitlan will now grant 1/2/3 Yearly Doom Reduction
- The monument Versailles will now grant 0/5/10 Nobles Influence and Loyalty. The local unrest has been removed. The National Tax Modifier has been adjusted to 10%/15%/20%.
# Bugs Corrigés
- Fixed an issue, which made the usage of the Feudal Theocracy unusable if you switch from Muslim to Zoroastrian.
- Fixed a CTD related to clicking the trade company investments alert.
- Fixed an OOS related to federation leader leaving the federation without assigning a new leader.
- Reverted previous zone of control changes introduced in 1.31.5 due to odd edgecases.
######################## 220.127.116.11 ###########################
- Centers of Trade now require 10 development to upgrade to Level 2 and 25 development to Level 3.
- The manufactory "Impressment Offices" will now increase Local Shipbuilding Time by 10% and reduce Local Ship Costs by 5%. This modifier is doubled when placed on a Salt, Fish or Naval province.
- Edicts no longer available for Natives.
- Tribal development no longer counts towards the "large city" age objective.
- Ruthenia and Russia now lose their accessibility to the Tsardom government reform should they swap their primary culture.
- Fixed issue where muslim theocracies couldn't use aristocratic ideas any more.
- Players, who have Emperor but not Common Sense and have a government, which should have granted them the parliament, are no longer blocked from Summoning the Diet.
- Siberians can migrate again.
- The Feudal Theocracy is now available for Zoroastrian nations too. The Government button "Invite Minorities from Abroad" might be less useful for a Zoroastrian country though.
- Reverted previous change to add HRE Emperor territory to the HRE, fixed an issue of foreign emperor subjects after revoking the privilegia.
- The event "Reform Passed" caused by the Religious Reforms of Nahuatl or Mayan countries now gives a mutal truce with the country and all of its freed subjects.
- Allow female Defenders of the Faith for Anglican religion.
- The Zoroastrian blessings have been buffed. Yasna will now give -0.05 Yearly Corruption, Haoma will give +10% Goods Produced Modifier, Dakhma will give now -10% Construction Cost.
- The decision "Rekindling the Royal Fires" for Zoroastrian nations is now a major decision and gives you a permanent +20% Manpower in True Faith provinces when enacted.
- Increased the amount of papal influence required to block excommunication to 50.
- Drilling your armies is now locked at mil tech 3.
# Guerre et Paix:
- Capped Vassalization CB no longer applies to co-belligerent & non co-belligerent chains.
- Request Relative as Heir no longer causes AE with the entire world.
- Balanced Galleys so they lose to heavy ships in open seas but get a slight bonus on coasts.
- CB granted by Reichskrieg allows player to integrate big countries to the HRE.
- Fixed some issues with zone of control and return province by removing the logic for moving along enemy provinces as long as they border non-hostile territory.
- Changed Taj Mahal's Prestige modifier for a Monthly Splendor one in Tiers 2 and 3.
- Increased Himeji Castle's Defensiveness in province to 50% at Tier 3.
- Increased Kremlin's local manpower modifier to +25%, +50%, +100% per tier.
- Buffed Baku Ateshgah to +10% Discipline, as it now requires being Zoroastrian to use it.
- Changed Buddhist monuments karma increase for a karma decay modifier.
- Changed Hagia Sophia so making it usable for Catholics, and adding Papal Influence as a modifier; and also balancing it with Kiev Pechersk Lavra.
- Changed Parthenon to require either pagan religion, same religion as owner; or Greek culture in the province, the owner has it as primary or accepted culture (as Stonehenge and Pyramid).
- Changed Petra to require Syrian or Bedouin culture in the province, the owner has it as primary or accepted culture (no religion required furthermore).
- Changed Pyramid to require having Egyptian culture in the province, the owner has it as primary or accepted culture (as Stonehenge and Parthenon).
- Increased Manpower monument speeding up cost to 7.500.
- Lowered monument upgrade cost to 1.000/2.500/5.000 depending on tier.
- Morocco starts now with the privilege "Strong Duchies" in 1444. With this change, Sus will no longer betray Morocco from day 1 like they used to do.
- New monuments added (El Escorial, Holy City of Jerusalem, Cerro Rico del Potosí, Kaaba, Great Mosque of Djenné, and Imperial City of Hue), and one replaced (Pena Palace for Belém Tower).
- The opinion penalty by the HRE diplomatic action "Enforce Religious Unity" has been reduced to -10 from -25. It also has a minimum cap of -100 opinion.
- Changed Borobodur Temple to have -5% Culture Conversion cost at Tier 1, and made reduced Autonomy global instead of area one at Tier 3.
- Changed Ambras Castle to have scalated Drill Gain modifier at Tier 1 (+10%) and Tier 2 (+30%).
- Changed City of Khami to have scalated Cost to fabricate claims at Tier 1 (-10%), Tier 2 (-20%) and Tier 3 (-30%).
- Changed Kanbawzathadi Palace Diplomatic reputation to 1 at Tiers 2 and 3.
# Intelligence Artificielle
- Improved AI for requesting relative as heir.
- Fixed AI calculation issue of how hard a rebel army is to beat.
- Vassals of other subjects now participate in wars even if their immediate overlord has high liberty desire from their overlord.
- AI controlled Trading Cities can't take provinces or vassals in peace deals any more.
- Removed some restrictions on AI choosing religious reforms.
- Subjects no longer release vassals.
- Added a highlight for free policies that are available.
- Added Religious Leagues mapmode.
- Added Great Projects Mapmode (in Geographical).
- Devastation now shows on map for non-owned provinces (for natives to navigate around easier).
- Fixed issue when switching map modes while in Land Units and Land Templates sub-tabs in Land units tab being displayed permanently.
- Added Perpetual Diet location to HRE interface and mapmode.
- Draft ships tooltip in Eastern Plutocracy reform removed without Leviathan DLC.
- Custom nation ideas now use their customized description.
- Fixed some misinformation on the tooltip for Join HRE.
- War negotiation tooltip now shows changes to trust and favors.
- Added a tooltip warning in the country selection view if coop mode is not enabled and players are trying to select the same country.
- Improved regency tooltip to specify the end date.
- Clarifications for what Merchant Republic Mechanics entails for Black Market Consortium reform in the tooltip.
- Fixed so show the monument trigger when it's also passed.
- Improved tooltip for inland to sea galley bonus.
- Fixed so not applicable modifiers are greyed out in national ideas instead of being hidden.
# Modèles d'unités:
- Custom nations unit sprites are now of correct culture.
- Big rework of how unit models are triggered and the load order priority of unit packs - many tag-specific sprite packs are now triggered by things like culture or culture group rather than country tag. This also means that when countries like Scotland or Normandy form Great Britain or France, they get to keep their unique units.
- European Cavalry pack (England, France Spain) now appears correctly.
- Lan Xang unit packs now show up properly.
- Winged Hussars unit models now appear properly.
- Horsemen of the Crescent unit models now appear properly.
- [Native American Unit Packs] Most Native American models re-exported with dynamic colours.
- [Native American Unit Packs] Native American models spread around North America to cover most cultures.
- [Native American Unit Packs] Native American models now keep their unqiue Tier 1 units when upgrading to Tier 2, but swap their melee weapons for muskets.
- Purple Phoenix units applied to all cultures in Byzantine group.
- Added Tribal Development to ledger and development mapmode.
- Fixed so the merchant icon doesn't appear for all subject types in subjects view.
- Fixed overflow issue in the Next Guru Effects UI.
- Added an alert for when federation cohesion maxes out.
- Added country column to the Great Projects ledger page.
- Central Doab Center of Trade Modifier Icon is no longer overlapped by Center of Trade.
- Changing displayed Unit Type or Technology Tier no longer closes Sprite Pack list in Nation Designer.
- Select buildings view is now closed when changing provinces.
- Tutorial now explains corruption.
- Fixed misleading information in the tooltip for corruption.
- Added a warning message when player is going to lose his ships under construction due to migrating to a province with no port.
- Added a chat message when a player is kicked.
- Fixed so you can see if a player is the primary controller of a country.
- The player names are no longer cut off before the buttons to the right in the ingame multiplayer lobby.
- Fixed a modifier inconsistency for the Registan Square monument.
# Pour les moddeurs
- Added a yearly doom reduction modifier yearly_doom_reduction.
- Added general_with_name trigger, which correctly checks if a unit has a general with a specified name assigned to them.
- num_of_colonies now counts colony provinces while colony trigger counts subjects.
- Fixed a CTD for loading a save from a mod with new mercenary companies into the regular game which doesn't have those mercenary companies.
- Fixed a savegame corruption related to inexistent unit types.
- Fixed a lot of CTDs caused by missing GUI objects in mods.
- Fixed a CTD related to nudger, province graphics, and graphical cultures.
- Can now manually set the priorities of which unit packs override each other in gfx/sprite_packs_order
- Fixed province highlighting on stiff upper lippe achievement.
- The achievement "Keep the Flame Burning" does no longer require the province Shamakhi.
- The Achievement "World Conqueror" now counts indirect subjects (like Colonies of a Client State or Vassals of a Personal Union) as your subjects.
- The Achievement "World Conqueror" now highlights all provinces, which are not under your or your subjects' control instead of highlighting every non-owned province.
- Fixed some script issues for achievements.
- Forming Malaya will now ask the player if they want to update their ideas.
- The decision "Flee to Brazil" will now properly set your captial to Brazil - regardless if it was in Europe or elsewhere on the world before.
- Scandinavia can now get the flavor events of Denmark, Sweden and Norway - depending on which nation Scandinavia used to be.
- The Ayutthayan event "Constantine Phaulkon" will now increase Openness / Reactionism as intended.
- The Event "An Ideology for our Empire" will now harmonize the previous religion as it used to do.
- The Fetishist event "Cave Maitenance" will now properly check if every owned province has not "Maintenance of the Sacred Cave" in effect already.
- The Fetishist event "Consort Sighted!" will now apply -1 Unrest to a province as it was intended.
- The Portuguese event "The Tower of Belem" will now charge 500 Ducats, but will now upgrade the Monument "Belem Tower" by one level. The event behaves as usual when Leviathan is not enabled.
- The event "Gaps in the Blockade" will now properly check if you are blocked in the first place.
- The event "The Spice Must Flow"'s option "The spice flows." will now give 5 Prestige as it was intended.
- The event "Damarwulan's Victory" now correctly checks if Damarwulan has been involved in the battles.
- Ruler from hindu_events.48 no longer has fixed monarch stats.
- Fixed an issue in the monopoly extension event tooltip.
- Fixed text on monopoly_privileges.6 button tooltip.
- The event "pirates.25", which updates the ideas for Pirate nations, is now instantaneous and doesn't require one day to wait to happen.
- Fixed issues with event burghers_estate_events.17, french_wars_of_religion.13, dotf.4.
- Added 64 new ideas for Custom Nations to pick from.
- Added some logic behind the assignments of ideas to randomly generated countries of the setting "Random Setup", which should reduce the chance of getting unusable or very niche ideas.
- Added a new Policy for the Indigenous/Maritine Ideas combination.
- Fixed inconsistencies with some reduced advisor cost idea descriptions.
- The policy "Appeal to the Old Powers" is now unlocked by the Indigenous/Diplomacy Ideas combination instead of the Indigenous/Trade Ideas combination.
- The Bologne idea "Rebellion Against the Papacy" now grants +1 Tolerance of the True Faith atop of its Fervor and Church Power bonus.
- Fixed Brandenburg/Prussia Kiel Canal mission when owning Leviathan DLC.
- Fixed Conquer Picardy French Mission requiring Calais.
- Modified the requirements for Sunda's "Restore Borobudur" mission
- Palembang has decided to be more ambitious and has their duplicate column of missions replaced with the intended missions.
- The Malaccan mission "Make a Show of Force" will no longer give you a subjugation casus belli against Siak if they are already dead.
- The Malaccan mission "Subjugate Pahang" will now properly assign the subjugation casus bellis against Kelantan, Pattani and Kedah.
- The Vietnamese mission "The Imperial City" will upgrade the monument "Imperial City of Hue" by one level when completed.
- The misison "Renovate Berlin" now requires you to actually have Berlin.
- The mission "Like Thunder" now points you to enemy provinces.
- The mission "Religious Conversion" no longer requires you to be non-Pagan.
- The mission "Religious Conversion" now highlights all the heretic provinces of your island correctly. Additionally, the trigger now shows that the current age needs to be the Age of Reformation or later.
- The mission "Taming of the Sands" will no longer highlight provinces hold by Hasinai.
- The mission "Trade Dominance" highlights your home trade node instead to Malacca.
- The Ayutthayan mission "Royal Absolutism" will now ask the player if they want to update their ideas when switching to Siam.
- The Maori mission "Centralize the Realm" now gives monarch points if you are no longer tribal instead of trying to enact the Polynesian Kingdom.
- The Maori mission "Loyal Subjects" will no longer require that all estates have less than 10 influence. Instead, it will now require that every estate has less 40 influence and a loyalty of 65 or higher.
- The Maori mission "Own a Center of Trade" will now upgrade only ONE of your Centers of Trade instead of every single one.
- The Maori mission "Riri Wars" will give you now +100 ADM power and 0.15 years of Manpower if there is no rival left for getting a CB against.
- The Maori mission "Expand the Trade Routes"'s requirement is now consistent wit itself, meaning the amount of trade buildings you need to have is always 3 or 2 with 20 light ships.
- The Maori mission "Gain Mana"'s requirement has been nerfed to having 2 stability down from 3.
- Fixed issues in Alpine Fortifications and Fortify the Passes missions.
- Fixed force tributary state CB granted by missions in Tonga and Samoa disappearing on next monthly tick.
- Added a missing localization for the modifier caused by the feature "Expand Infrastructure".
- Changed the duplicative provinces names in North America. The province "Eyeish" (ID 926) has now been renamed to "Ais" and the province "Combahee" (ID 2541) has been renamed to "Saluda".
- The province modifiers "Cerro Rico" and "The Conquest of Jerusalem" are no longer active when Leviathan is enabled as their modifiers are embedded in their respective monuments.
- Fixed unit positions for Cochati, Monacan, Mohetan, Rhade, Tay Nguyen.
- Strait connecting Epagoitgnag (983) to rest of Canada is assigned to correct province.
- Added a lot of missing adjectives for the provinces, which got added with Leviathan.
- Renamed some duplicative provinces.
- The Age reward "Austrian Diplomacy" is now avaliable for the united Holy Roman Empire.
- The Age reward "Prussian Discipline" is now avaliable for Germany.
- The Age reward "Swedish Recruitment" is now avaliable for Scandinavia.
- The Disaster "Aspiration for Liberty" now triggers if your stability is below 0 instead of 1. Additionally, it will no longer progress faster when your capital has embraced the Revolution.
- The Disasters "Revolution" and "French Revolution" now progress faster if your capital has embraced the Revolution. Additionally, the amount of progress through Absolutism has been increased significantly.
- The technology costs for custom nations have been standardized (with the exception of Aboriginal technology group). For a custom nation in the new world, all technologies, which start with tech level 3, cost 75 points while all technologies with tech level 2 cost 50 points.
- The Monument Tenochtitlan gives now 0.33/0.66/1.00 Yearly Doom Reduction.
- The monument Versailles will now give -1 Unrest in the area instead of +1 Unrest.
# Bugs Corrigés
- Country leaving HRE modifiers are unified so they're consistent.
- Fixed an issue with custom nations overriding others in MP.
- Maya doesn't get released as part of nation-collapse when doing religious reforms.
- Native Federation that's not one of the presets will change tag/ideas after reforming Federal Constitution.
- Seizing land from an empty estate will no longer cause a revolt.
- It's no longer possible to use threaten war to bypass invalid CB.
- Fixed issue with AE vs Native tribes.
- Fixed issue where annexed native tribes still owned tribal land.
- Armies are no longer disbanded if only one of 2 attached armies are attached to transport ships.
- Birthplace of Colonialism institution no longer granted to a nation being late in the colonization race.
- Fixed issue where you couldn't speed up progress on monuments after continuing save.
- Custom nation monarchs now match user-set culture/religion.
- Fixed issue in the production tutorial.
- Fixed an inconsistency in native institutions behaviour.
- Fixed an issue with using return core on vassals.
- Influencing a country can no longer have a negative cost if the target is making no money from taxes.
- Leave Religious League cooldown can no longer be avoided by saving and loading the game.
- Modifier granted by the third Indigenous Idea "The Great Law" is now applied after reforming from a tribe.
- Renaming newly generated heir no longer clears history.
- Siberian frontier colonies that were burned can now be renewed.
- Stop HRE disbanding during league war if the emperor dies with a female heir.
- Zoroastrian blessing Haoma is now working.
- Unusual characters for Catalan and Irish province names appear correctly on the map.
- Fixed some issues with tribal land not being given correctly in peace deals.
- The Monuments, which were supposed to give you estate loyalty when upgrading them, will now do that.
- Various issues with CBs and war goals fixed.
- Fixed a CTD when joining multiplayer game on Linux.
- Fixed a CTD related to invalid mercenaries.
- Fixed a CTD when tooltipping siege in outliner.
- Fixed a CTD related to non-existent great projects.
- Fixed a CTD related to HRE incidents.
- Fixed some CTDs related to peace offers.
- Fixed a CTD related to client not having some DLCs activated the the host does.
- Fixed a crash related to generating monarch skill levels.
- Fixed an OOS related to the death of a ruler.
- Fixed an OOS related to religious school.
- Fixed an OOS related to heir stats generation.
- Fixed an OOS related to mismatch of activated DLCs between host and client.
- Fixed an issues with kicking people from the outliner.
- Fixed an issue where the war icon would show up the first frame the player is created in the outliner.
- Fixed an issue where the Victory Card pop-up text overlaps with "Ok" button in French version.
- Fixed some inconsistencies for a foreign emperor with subjects.
- Fixed a savegame corruption issue related to having a unit with an invalid mission.
- Fixed issue with unclosed quotation marks in some Greek country files.
- Various file encoding issues.
- Various localization issues.
- Various script issues.
- Improved game performance in wartime.
- Regents can no longer claim foreign thrones based on their own dynasty.
- Can now change from non migratory back to migratory via reforms.
- Fixed so Parthenon is displayed with or without the minaret tower depending on religion.
Vous pouvez venir discutez de cet article
europa universalis 4
mise à jour
L'envoi de commentaires est désactivé.
Charte de Mundus Bellicus
Formulaire de contact
L’œil qui voit tout
Nos partenaires :
Le clan des Officiers
Le Monde du Captain Sparke
Copyright © 2021 Association Mundus Bellicus, Tous droits réservés.
Haut de page
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Fuseau horaire GMT 1. Il est actuellement 09h14.