X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Éditeur Rome 2

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-Rome-2-Editor

Cet éditeur est basé sur l'édition des fichiers TSV et aide à faire des changements pour les unités plus facilement. Le concept principal est de modifier des fichiers TSV exportés pour les réimporter ensuite dans vos .pack

Les quatres premiers changements concernent les tables : main_units, units_to_groupings_military_permissions, units_to_exclusive_faction_permissions et tout le reste 5-38), land_units table. Vous pouvez modifier une seule de ces tables ou toutes. Pour l'utilisation de l'éditeur, il a comme référence main_units.tsv, si vous voulez modifier une autre table vous devez quand même charger main_unit.tsv.

Télécharger l'éditeur Rome 2 (le fichier 7z) et extrayer le où bon vous simple.

Téléchargement : Version 0.3
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/6x..._Editor_032.7z

1. Si vous voulez faire des modifications sur les fichiers vanilla, passez cette étape. L'éditeur utilises les fichiers vanilla. Sinon ouvrez vos .pack avec PFM, sélectionnez main_units, land_units, units_to_exclusive_faction_permissions and units_to_groupings_military_permissions. Exportez les en TSV où vous le souhaitez.

2. Lancez l'éditeur, et sélectionnez ce sur quoi vous voulez travaillez.

3. Sélectionnez une unité et faîtes vos changements

4. Sauvegardez les changements.

5. Une fois ceci fait avec toutes vos unités, sélectionnez le bouton "Get TSV", copier vos fichiers là où vous le voulez et ouvrez de nouveau vos pack avec le PFM, sélectionnez "Importer en TSV", et importez vos TSV modifiés dans les tables adéquates et sauvegardez vos .pack. Voila c'est fait !

* Après la sauvegarde n'oubliez pas d'optimisez le db en sélection dans le PFM le menu Postprocess/Minimize DB Files, pour éviter des doubles entrées.

Si vous n'avez pas de pack dont vous pouvez vous servir, utilisez celui déjà inclu. Sélectionnez "menu > pack > copier le où bon vous semble". Ceci est un pack "movie", qui peut être utilisé sans aucune modification du "user script".

Certaines unités dans la list non pas d'entrées dans le land_units. Ex. Aet_Sword_Six est une unité navale, elle a son entrée dans la table main_unit record mais pas dans la table land_units because parce qu'elle n'en a pas besoin. Si vous chargez l'une de ces unités, toutes les entrées liées au land_units seront ainsi : (naval-no land stats). Ne jamais toucher à cela !

Seulement deux unités ont des entrées dans avec une table faction. Donc vous verrez généralement " - ". Ajoutez le nom de faction ici si vous savez ce que vous faites. Dans le cas contraire, si une unité a une faction ici et que vous voulez la supprimez mettez simplement " - " (sans les guillemets bien sûr). Mais il est plus simple d'utiliser la table units_to_groupings_military_permissions pour ce boulot.

Le jeu utilise la table military groups pour assigner une unité à un ou plusieurs groupes militaires. Si il y a une valeur, alors l'entrée apparaîtra à la fin de l'éditeur. Si il y a plusieurs valeurs, alors vous verrez "Multiply". Dans tous les cas si vous voulez modifier cela, sélection le bouton "Edit Group" en dessous. Une liste avec les groupes apparaîtra.

Tables actuellement modifiées :
    ./building_units_allowed
    ./cdir_military_generator_unit_qualities
    ./land_units
    ./land_units_to_unit_abilites_junctions
    ./main_units
    ./unit_description_short_texts
    ./unit_experience_threshold_modifiers
    ./unit_required_technology_junctions
    ./unit_set_to_unit_junctions
    ./unit_variants
    ./units_custom_battle_permissions
    ./units_to_exclusive_faction_permissions
    ./units_to_groupings_military_permissions
    ./land_units.loc (for creating new unit)
    ./unit_description_short_texts.loc (for creating new unit)

Nouveautés de la version actuelle :
    v. 0.3.2
    * A couple of fixes om editing existing units and in texts update.

v. 0.3.1
    * Fixed a problem preventing editor create texts for more than one unit per session.
    * Now text editing is allowed for existing units as well
    * The blanc loc files of the editor seem to cause a problem and replaced with fresh.

v. 0.3 beta
    * Create New Unit Added
    * All tables related with units (by unit name) are now editable
    * Other minor changes and fixes

Informations complémentaires d'utilisation (en anglais) :
    Spoiler:
    It would be better not to mess with Editor's folders, but since myself should probably would have done the same here is how Editor uses them:

When you select vanilla or custom TSV to work on, Editor makes a copy of them in Temp. From that point Editor will read only those TSV from Temp. When you make your changes to a unit and select Save, editor a) keeps in memory only the current edited unit with the new changes and b) passes the changes in the TSVs in Temp folder. So if you select again the same unit you edited, the new changes will be there, since Editor will read the Temp TSVs which have been updated on Save. This procedure is repeated every time you edit and Save a unit. When you finish and select Get TSV, Editor will write only all the changed units -that has kept in memory- on an empty set of TSVs. At the end you will have in Temp the TSV that contain the changed units but also the units that you did not change. New folder will have the TSVs with only the units that were changed and those you will use for your pack. You could use those of Temp too, but why you would like to have in your pack endless lists of unedited units? It will give a you hard time to track errors and possibly more head aches...

If you have blue tables in the final pack that means that there is no TSV created for that table and your edited unit and you should delete them from your final pack. This might happened for 2 reasons: Either you did not made changes in those fields, because you did not like to do so (e.g. required technology). Or you missed it. In the first case there is no problem. In the second case might lead to an error, if that field ought to have been changed.

As I noted in the Help pdf (which I am sure you all have read...), having an entry in Editor does not mean that you can edit it. So why I have all these?

I did that from my experience that in the future we shall be able to change safely most of them or for giving user infos about unit stats that might needed, for the changes he is going to do in other entries.

How do I know what is safe to change?

Change only these you are sure that they have proved working already, following exactly the right way as it is referred in the related tutorial on the forum. For example, when you make a new unit, follow exactly the required steps of the related tutorial. Create your new unit and test it. It should work because I have made the Editor based on that tutorial. If it does not work, then there are 2 possibilities: either the Editor, or the user made a an error. Since so far you have followed a certain tutorial, you have also done certain changes. So it is very easy to spot those changes and check. Same for me, if you cannot find the problem or you think that Editor made one, I can easily check your pack or Editor's code to spot the possible error.

This is crucial and priority at this point and I need all your help here: do first the basic and test. If there is a problem check and if you cannot find the error post your pack for me to check it. In this way we can be sure that Editor is in a level that does the known changes correctly.

After that you can improvise and test additional changes working always on a... basic tested working pack. Use the modding golden rule: go step by step, making one change at a time and test the pack in game. Keep always a backup of your last succeeded pack. If something went wrong then you'll know in which step (and so which changes) need to be revised. Perhaps you find it boring but that's how modding is, especially in the first steps or in a new game. For example make first your new unit if it is good, return and add new model and meshes, or apply another group of related changes. Maybe you think that if you do multiply changes the same time, you'll save time, but in most cases, you will have just the opposite result. You'll spent your time trying to find an error in a labyrinth and probably be disappointed and discouraged. Do not trust modding on luck but on systematic and methodical procedures. When you are familiar to make large scale changing successfully, then you can try to find your safe way of fast working in simultaneously changes.

Keep your work separated in small packs until you are sure that every individual pack works ok. It is easy to merge packs together. Just use different prefix for the tables in every pack.

Remember also that many changes are connected with other change(s) that might needed as well. That is another reason for proceeding step by step. If you success then the benefit will be double: your satisfaction and valuable infos that you will share with us. Perhaps there is an entry needed that must be added in Editor in order to complete a change.

Last, ask, ask and ask again. I am the kind of modder that will help any way I can (depending always on the available free time and real life). And fortunately there are many other good modders that act the same.

From a quick look I had:

@ Man of West Gondor

The tables for text and (most probably) the custom battle are not needed and perhaps you did not wanted them so you have not edited these parts in Editor. But the unit set to unit junctions is needed for a new unit so you should have added that. Probably you forgot to make changes in the Additional Changes on the Editor (you can skip text editing as it is not required for the new unit to work so you can add it later after testing).

@ Cerberus_AU

You seem that you want to make a sword unit cloning a spear user. However there are many entries in land units table of your new unit that carry spear values. I do not know if you can do that what is needed to complete such a modification. Did you followed a guide? I suggest to clone a sword unit when you like to make new sword one. Generally, type of units or equipment, might have unwanted visual effects on battle because they might not be compatible with the available moves of the unit skeleton.

I'll try to have a more thorough look in both packs.

Version bêta pour l'instant.
    Dernière modification par ALG, 13-06-2014, 13h50.

édit: je n'utilise plus éditeur Rome II
    Dernière modification par spokie94, 07-10-2013, 06h55.

Commentaire

C'est un genre de rome tool seulement sur les unités donc c'est simple a comprendre. Le modding avance très vite.

Commentaire

édit: ..
        Dernière modification par spokie94, 07-10-2013, 06h56.

Commentaire

Mise à jour avec la possibilité de choisir les bâtiments de recrutement.

Commentaire

je ne comprend pas quoi faire après avoir fait get a tsv , ca ouvre un dossier mais je ne peut enregistrer

Commentaire

Ca ouvre un dossier où seront déposés tes fichiers normalement.

Commentaire

donc la liste de fichier dans se dossier sont les fichier modifier c'est ca?ensuite je les import avec PFM dans mon data?

Commentaire

Comme expliqué dans le premier message oui.

Commentaire

Mise à jour.

Commentaire

Commentaire

Salut j'ai strictement rien compris à partir de l'étape V
                        Je voulais savoir si quelqu'un connaissait pas une personne disponible pour m'expliquer et m'apprendre à modder ça serait tellement cool, merci ;-)

Commentaire

Commentaire

Tu peux aussi ouvrir un dico pour le coup. Voire même Google Trad. J'ai pour habitude de traduire le plus possible, d'éviter les anglicismes, je suis prêt à aider mais y a des limites quand même. Si tu as des difficultés sur certains termes tu peux poser les questions ici.

Commentaire

Commentaire

Chargement...
                              X