X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Starvoid

Après une longue absence du STR classique, dans lequel ils s'étaient plutôt bien illustrés, Paradox semble vouloir y revenir (bien qu'il semble être développé par un autre studio, vérifications à faire). C'est donc là qu'intervient Red Frontier.

La bande annonce :
    [YOUTUBE]e4oSjVov4jI[/YOUTUBE]

Voici une foire aux questions (en anglais) :
    Spoiler:
    General

What is RED Frontier?
    Red Frontier is a Multiplayer Online Real-Time Strategy Arena game for PC. The Game is set a couple of hundred years into the future where humanity has settled most inhabitable corners of our galaxy. In these corners of the galaxy, huge corporations fight over valuable resources using mercenary commanders and their combat droid armies.
    The player takes control of one of these human commanders. Using small gateway boxes to summon droids and vehicles, they fight other commanders over resources on the battlefield. In return, they get paid by the company, for which they claim the resources, allowing them to further improve their droids and get new ones.

Who is making RED Frontier?
    The game is published by Paradox Interactive and is developed by Zeal Game Studio, based in Gotland, Sweden.

On what platforms will RED Frontier be available?
    RED Frontier will be released for PC and Mac.

When will the game be released?
    The game will be released in 2012.

Where will the game be available?
    The game will be distributed primarily through Steam.

How do I stay up-to-date to RED Frontier news?
    You will be able to follow RED Frontier news and development through the Paradox Forums, Twitter and Facebook.

Gameplay & Features

Will RED Frontier feature online multiplayer?
    Yes, the game will feature online multiplayer battles and we are aiming for up to 12 players.

Can I join an online match that is already in progress?
    Yes, you will be able to join an ongoing game and get into the fray ASAP. Also, if you feel like it, you can leave it whenever you want without a penalty.

Will you be able to play Single player?
    No.

How many and what kind of game modes will be featured?
    There will be one primary game mode called “Battle”, where capturing resource points is the key to victory. Most resources when the match ends wins the round. There are other game modes in testing too, but nothing official yet.

How many playable characters will there be in RED Frontier?
    There will be several playable commanders at release, each having their own story, abilities and appearance.

Can these characters be upgraded?
    Yes, there will be a progression system that allows the players to purchase special items and droids with in-game currency gained from playing matches. A contract is signed with the corporates, which allows the use of different droids.

Will each character have a dedicated role in the game?
    Yes, each character will feature a number of abilities unique for their role.

How many different maps will be available in the game?
    There will be two maps at the launch of the game, with the ambition to add more maps later on.

What is the game setting?
    The game setting is a feeling of the Wild American Frontier days set in the outer rim of the Milky Way Galaxy.

So, what’s up with that cube on the cover?
    The cube is not just there for its fancy appearance; it’s actually a gateway device used by the commanders to summon droids to aid them in battle.

Q: Does the game allow for Cooperative gameplay against the AI?

This game reminds me a lot of Total Annihilation - which I loved - except for the drop in / drop out gameplay - which I think is pretty nice to have in a game that is only online. My only fear is that its purely pvp, which I realize is a draw for some, but completely turns myself and the friends I play with away from a game.

Dernière modification par Stilgar, 30-08-2012, 19h59.

Sortie du jeu aujourd'hui !

Ici vous trouverez où l'acheter : http://starvoidgame.com/game-starvoid (en précisant qu'Amazon offre une copie pour chaque exemplaire acheté).

Un visuel en direct du jeu est disponible en ce moment, on peut le suivre ici : http://fr.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive

Les recommandations minimales :
    Processor: Dual Core 2.4GHz processor
    Memory: 2 GB RAM

Hard Disc space: 3 GB
    Video: Shader 4.0 compatible card (minimum: Nvidia GeForce 8000, AMD Radeon 2000)
    DirectX®: DirectX11 drivers (the game support DX10 hardware)
    Sound: Direct X-compatible sound card

NOTICE: : Requires DirectX 10, a DirectX 10 compatible video card, and Windows Vista or Windows 7. There is no support for Windows XP or DirectX 9.

Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers

Special multiplayer requirements: Internet Connection for multiplayer

Commentaire

Jeu vraiment sympa je trouve facile à prendre en main et très amusant lorsqu'on trouve des parties pleines

je propose dans al fin de semaine une petite vidéo sur ce jeu

Commentaire

Vidéo découverte de Starvoid

Commentaire

Chargement...
        X