X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Problem with Names of Ships and Equipment

Hello. I have the german Version of Terran Conflict and Albion Prelude and when I open the cheat menu, the names of the ships of your Mod are shown me as Pirat ReadText17, or ReadText17 and so on. Same problem with the Equipment, like weapons.
    Here you can see, what I mean.

How I can fix that?
    Dernière modification par bennymaeker, 01-09-2013, 18h44.

Hello,

Some of the text parts are not completely included in the release of this game. I mean they are done, but not related to correct X3 ships ID. I don't think there is something related to your native language. I had the same for mine (french) and I tried in english (with Steam it's easy) and it was the same.
    However this is one year old for me, I may be forgetting something important to tweak, I'm sorry for that. The idea of the mod was too big for us and we had difficulties to find new modders, that means the current release (which is free to be continued by anyone) is the lastest. With X Rebirth incoming, which the devs said is modding friendly, new projects will come soon, I hope so at least.

Hope you can still enjoy playing X3 with Star Wars ships.

Commentaire

If I have understood correctly, there will be no remedy for this, right? I can not translate everything makes sense, what you've written, but is it true that I can't fix it, if I switch it to English?

Commentaire

Switching languages won't fix that indeed. The only way to correct that would be to to modify the ships ID with tools. It's easy but long.

Commentaire

Okay. Maybe when you have time, do you can fix that please? That whould be very, very nice.

Commentaire

Chargement...
          X