X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• State of the Mod

Is it dead in the water? It looked so promising.

It's much under some dust in an old factory waiting for someone to continue rather than lost in some deep water somewhere in a Xenon planet. Anyway all files, or at least files for ships, were uploaded last year, I haven't test if the link is still fine, but if it isn't I can upload it again.

I was busy because of university, I'll be in vacation in the mid of july, maybe I will be brave enough to work on it again. I totally don't know where AmeerNuub is today, I should have a look at the egosoft forum I think. This project was really important for me, since it's like making a child dream become true. The real problem now is that we need people to help us. I know I won't be able to work on that for years, plus the incoming (I hope so) release of X - Rebirth, maybe doing that for the new game could be a better idea.

Eventually there are more problems than people available to solve them...

Commentaire

Hmm. What aspect of modding is required most? If it's something that can be learned from the experts at the Egosoft forums, I'm certainly willing to give it a try.

Commentaire

Chargement...
      X