X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Download - Library of ships and some other details

Actual download is called SW Chronicles 2.0 (although the name is not stated I think). Anyone can try it. Just unpack in your game folder (AP or TC).

Download here : https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=CF0DB...1E86BF17%21151

List of ships you will find in it : http://www.mediafire.com/view/?cm1zvagv58616om

This is only a start for our modelling work, do not download that as a idea to see what the mod looks like.
    Dernière modification par Stilgar, 12-09-2012, 23h44.

Doctor Rick Marshall here,

If you can post all of the credits, give me a development log, current tasks and a future to-do list I'll post it over at the egosoft forum. Make sure to also give me what exactly are the changes that this will make to the original files of X3:AP and also any other commentary. Give me all that and I'll make an actual post with the full development (and the hopefull side effect of attracting new modders/scripters/modellers) to the forum. I also use the program called Blender to do 3D modelling so I can help, but I would first prefer to get a well laid-out post in the official Egosoft forums for this.

Commentaire

Hello

Credits may be found on the correct thread : here.

But keep in mind that this download link is just a base work for us the modders, this is in no way a public release or what else. It's just a package of 3D ships + sounds + some artworks. That's why there are not much informations about the changelog since it is not intended to work as a mod. It's more a library of files rather than a mod (even though if it can changes most of the vanilla ships).

Actually we are doing searchs on sectors/factions (for my part), Ameer is working on the ships, when we will be more ok with that we will create a plan, at least I think we will do

So what do you exactly want to know ? Our plans ? Where are we in the modding work ? What help do we need ? All of that ?

Thanks for coming here anyway

Commentaire

Yes, let me know all of that. Also if you want to get more help from the 'big players' over at the Egosoft forums, you'll have to give them a list of what you've done, what you will be doing, and what you're doing now. It will garner their interest and hopefully bring more people over to help. Perhaps the creation of a new thread called 'tasks' or something, that will give people the ability to post what they are working on or what they should be working on, will also help with the organization. These are just thoughts of course.

Edit: Also what are the AI files that have been changed and what are the changes? Wares, plots, sectors and factions changes and what they do?
        Dernière modification par DrRickMarshall, 12-09-2012, 21h30.

Commentaire

Yep, I know we should do that (that's not my first modding project), I was too much in the research work to think about something else. I'll do that quickly.

Commentaire

Doctor Rick Marshall again,

Ok excellent! And I hope I didn't step on anyone's toes, I just figured I'd toss something in. I'm going to be making models (and possibly .spk's) but if you need other tasks, ask, and I'll do what I can.

Commentaire

I think I did what you were asking for :
              [Modding] Work done / Work in progress / Work we need to do
              Team, recruitment, credits

I will now change the name of this topic since it does not do what it claims now.

Commentaire

Envoyé par DrRickMarshall Voir le message

Ok excellent! And I hope I didn't step on anyone's toes, I just figured I'd toss something in. I'm going to be making models (and possibly .spk's) but if you need other tasks, ask, and I'll do what I can.
                No way, Doc. The fact that this originated from any particular individual is meaningless and inconsequential. For me, truth is the boss, and from whoever or wherever it comes is what goes. I think everything I've seen so far makes total sense, and will get right on it. Keep the input coming...

Commentaire

Chargement...
                X