X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Let's speak about SOUND

Here we talk about any aspects of SOUND for the mod. What would you like to hear? What movie phrases would you like to replace the vanilla sounds? etc.

- - - - - - - - - - Nouveau message ajouté $date - - - - - - - - - -

I'm thinking that we all love the computer voice as it is, but there are several ship, planet, etc specifics that would be cool to change to match the Star Wars universe we will be creating. I think one possible option is to record and replace those specifics with a female speech synth voice that we have all played with occasionally that will say anything you type. I will look into this very soon.

- - - - - - - - - - Nouveau message ajouté $date - - - - - - - - - -

Here is an example of what the computer replacement voice could sound like... http://www.mediafire.com/?5os7blwsuimfttz

I'm downloading this. I'll tell you tomorrow, no soundsystem where I am.

Commentaire

I prefer the voice at the end than the voice of the beginning. The last voice is more IA, the first sound strange. However maybe is there on the net some tools to recreate well known SW voices ?

Commentaire

Envoyé par Stilgar Voir le message
        I prefer the voice at the end than the voice of the beginning. The last voice is more IA, the first sound strange. However maybe is there on the net some tools to recreate well known SW voices ?
        The voices are from the same source. I altered the second source with effects in my sound studio. It is from a speech synthesizer, so any "strange" sound is because of that. The only way to not have that for our custom mod is to hire an actress to record all the lines.

Commentaire

Chargement...
        X