X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

Update of the first post. We now have 104 planets interessants to add, 96 for which we need to debate and 216 that I think are not useful.

This is of course a base for any debates

I've left some informations in french, I'm lazy today, I'll correct that one day.

Edit : as a comparison I think X3 AP is more or less 150-200 sectors.

Commentaire

The work is almost finished with the map. I'll upload it in some hours.

Commentaire

Just an update :

Actually I'm trying to create an square map of the planets list, it's really painful and difficult (moreover I'm ill and universty has started again). I'm not much posting but I'm still a lot motivated as like as the first days.

Commentaire

Envoyé par Stilgar Voir le message
          Just an update :

Actually I'm trying to create an square map of the planets list, it's really painful and difficult (moreover I'm ill and universty has started again). I'm not much posting but I'm still a lot motivated as like as the first days.

Cool… I am dealing with the same here. I have just now completed isolating, cataloging, and deleting duplicate entries for all .dds files for all ships we currently have, and will be continuing work to manipulate their jobs, specs, and details according to the ship lists and suggestions previously submitted. I am curious as to what happened to our linguist friend and the Carrack…

Commentaire

I have no news of DoctorRickMarshall.

Good luck luck with ships files

Commentaire

Have you made the text for ads ?

Commentaire

Chargement...
              X