X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Some information for english speaking users

Hello,

With Ameer we decided to use that forum for some time, because it is easier to work with a forum than with a lonely topic in the huge forum of egosoft. We are in french territory so I'm helping you to set the forum in the english way :
    - at the end left of the forum there is a slide to select your language, just set it in english
    - even if you set the language in english the registration may ask you some questions in french, here are the answer to some of these questions (if your question is not in the list, press f5 to get a new one) (I'm searching for a tool that ask questions depending from the country of your IP or from your language settings, but that doesn't seems to exist) :
    Spoiler:
    Q : Quelle est la couleur du cheval blanc d'Henri IV ?
    A : Blanc

Q :
    MundusBellicus est tiré d'une ancienne langue, pratiquée par Auguste notamment, pouvez écrire le nom de cette langue ? (ne mettez pas d'article)
    A : Latin

Q :
    Nommez un pays frontalier (mer non incluse) de la France
    A : Suisse

Q :
    Napoléon Bonaparte a-t-il été Président de la Vè République ?
    A : Non

Q :
    De quel pays la province du Québec fait-elle actuellement partie ?
    A : Canada

Q :
    Quel roi était appelé le roi soleil?
    A : Louis XIV

Q :
    En quelle année l'appel du 18 juin a-t-il été fait ? (écrivez la date en chiffres)
    A : 1940

- in this place you can speak fully in english
    - if you have any probleme contact us by mail at mundusbellicus [ a t ] gmail.com or contact me via egosoft forum (my nickname is Thufir Hawar)
    - if you see a blue design and you don't like it, don't run, it's just an emergency one. We made some changes in the forum source, so we need to do a new one, this one is here just for some days.
    Dernière modification par Stilgar, 20-08-2012, 18h13.

Envoyé par Stilgar Voir le message
    Q : Quel roi était appelé le roi soleil?
    A : Louis XVI

hum hum
    N'y aurait-il pas une erreur par hasard

Commentaire

Oui je suis allé trop vite Corrigé, heureusement cette erreur n'est pas dans la BDD.

EDIT Zazou: ouais, heureusement que certains admins connaissent leurs classiques !

Commentaire

Chargement...
      X