X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Nouveaux écrans de chargement (1.0)

Traduction en cours.

This mod adds eight new loading screens to the game. Each screenshot is an actual in game screenshot taken by members of TWC.

How to Install
    1. Click "Download Here" at the bottom of the page and follow it to the download section. Then extract the downloaded files using 7zip or winrar.
    2. Drop the file called EKloadingscreen.pack into your Shogun2 data folder.
    3. Drop the file called user.script.txt into your scripts folder. Usually at C:/yourname/appdata/roaming/The Creative Assembly/Shogun2/scripts
    4. launch the game through steam and when loading a campaign you shoud see the new loading screens!

Bugs
    There isnt any!!!

If you come across one while playing the mod post here so I can fix it

Credits
    A big thankyou to General Brittanicus who let me use his screenshot for the mod, rep him. I also reccomend you visit his gallery here there you can see more of his amazing screenshots!

Ltflak for use of his wonderful screenahots, take a look at his gallery here.

Lord Maximus and Porphyr for the upgrade of the PFM Tool to work with Shogun 2. Without PFM it wouldnt be possible to mod Shogun 2.

Requests!
    Do you have some epic screenshots that would look awesome as loading screens? If so, post them in this thread and I will make a small mod just for you, incorporating your selected screens

Screenshots!

Download Here!!!

Feedback and suggestions all welcome
    Dernière modification par elrond petit pas tapons, 12-09-2011, 10h31.
Chargement...
X