• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Journal de devs S2TW

Voici ce que j'ai trouvé sur TWC :

Hi guys,

It’s that time of the week again – ice cream Wednesday. Which can only mean one thing: I’m fuelled up with sugar and ready to spill the beans on what’s going on at CA. Hold me back!

Firstly, I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you guys for the feedback on these posts. We love that they’re stimulating discussion and keeping you informed as to what’s going on. It’s something I don’t think we’ve been good enough at in the past, but hopefully you’ve noticed a considerable change in our approach in recent months.

With that out of the way, let’s get on to today’s main talking points. First up, I’ll give you a bit more info on another of the clans in the Rise of the Samurai DLC: the Fukuhara Taira. Fairly centrally located, these guys have the following traits:

· Naginatajutsu (-20% to upkeep costs for naginata units)
    · Customary armour (+1 to armour for all naginata units)
    · Predominant (rules over more territory and vassal clans)

As descendants of Emperor Kammu, they have a long history, with a record for suppressing piracy in the Inner Sea during the Heian period of Japanese history. That’s what I’m talking about, fact fans.

Moving on to other things, we’ve noticed a lot of people have been hitting the level 10 ceiling in the avatar conquest mode. With that in mind, we’re introducing a new “prestige” system. In short, this means if you reach level 10, you can be promoted to a new Prestige rank and re-play the conquest mode.

Coloured stars are used to define the level of Prestige you’re at – Bronze, Silver and Gold. Upon promotion to a new Prestige level, the avatar’s skill-tree is reset, but his units retain their veterancy. He also keeps retainers gained through armour pieces and random drops, as well as clan tokens. Each time you level up in Prestige tier you’ll unlock 10 veteran
    slots.

Each level will take more XP to gain (and your avatar will cost slightly more), so the Prestige system is really designed to sort the men (and ladies) from the boys (and girls). In addition to that, we’ve reworked the matchmaking system so it now prioritises avatar rank when deciding opponents. It will still take ELO rating into account, too.

We’ve also rebalanced some of the units, including matchlocks and loan swords. As well as that we’ve had a look at rebalancing 16 of the retainers, so we’ve been fairly busy there.

And perhaps the most interesting nugget – I’ve seen the provisional full patch notes for this coming update and they’re huge. We haven’t committed to a release date for the patch and DLC yet, but keep your eyes peeled in September.

And that’s all for this week!
    On y apprends pas grand chose si ce n'est que les DLC sont comme toujours leur intérêt principal et qu'ils travaillent sur le multi.
Chargement...
X