X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Let's speak about VIDEO

Here is the video section. Currently I have lots of video to change the comm window video, but am trying to learn how to get the game to use it.

Hello friends. I don't know about the other side of the pond, but we had a 3 day weekend here in the US, so I was able to do a little work on a video commercial for the mod. I still have a bit of work to go, but I have thrown together a few clips (no audio yet) to give you a sneak peak on what it will look like. Enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/?m93bwbzia8at1te

Commentaire

Thanks a lot ! That's awesome.

We didn't have the chance to have a 3 days week-end, and I have stuff to do anyway so I didn't had the time to mod. Today it should be ok !

Commentaire

Cool... sounds good! Unfortunately there were a few important ships missing for that particular scene; the biggest being the GR-75 Rebel Transport. I was able to get the Dreadnaught in there because it shows up properly if I have the mod folders in place, but Arachno didn't include a couple ships like the GR-75 and since it is still a mystery on the texture files, where they are referenced in the code, and how to properly included them in the .xsp, I couldn't make a proper one from the other mod that contains the GR-75. I figured some video action would continue the excitement for the project though, so that's what I focused on.

Commentaire

The official recruitment commercial for this mod is released. Hopefully it will draw interest and help with the project. It can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXs6T...ature=youtu.be

Please refer to the above link when recommending any contacts to view the ad, so that when people google "mundusbellicus star wars" it will return this official commercial as one of the top results.

Commentaire

Great work

That shows that we will also have to balance stats ships, the destroyer is turning as fast as an X-Wing

I think we need also a "basic" text for forums advertising. What do you think ?

Edit : one question, the mod wasn't intended for AP (better graphics, and better optimization ?)
            Dernière modification par Stilgar, 10-09-2012, 00h42.

Commentaire

Very nice video guys ! I can't wait to play this .

Commentaire

Great one !!!! There s more battles sequences than in the one i helped to realize !!! I love it !!!

If you need some little help again, you can count on me

Commentaire

Envoyé par Stilgar Voir le message
                  Great work

That shows that we will also have to balance stats ships, the destroyer is turning as fast as an X-Wing

I think we need also a "basic" text for forums advertising. What do you think ?

Edit : one question, the mod wasn't intended for AP (better graphics, and better optimization ?)

Thanks!

Actually the ships are fine. The movement of the capital ships was for several reasons. The process of positioning everything so precisely required me to “supertune” the ships to arrange them more quickly. Getting just the right shots in just the right way took two entire weekends of work, but it would have taken 6 months if I had to wait on their actual speed to get them into position. The behavior of the ships in game as they are currently without my “supertune” is normal.

Really, the only larger ships that ever appear as not very slow are the C70, and the ISD at the very end. The C70 is not supposed to be slow any way, and the ISD is only for one sequence as the final missile comes in to destroy it. Also, if you watch episode VI, you will see capitals turning and maneuvering much more quickly when the command is given for “evasive action”.

As for “more basic text for forums advertising”, I’m not quite sure what you mean. I’m guessing you mean a better web address to advertise, instead of “google mundusbellicus star wars”. I agree a web address would be nice, but for now, the one that exists for this specific project is extremely long, and would be impractical to advertise.

As for the AP thing… the base mod from which we are working was made for AP. The majority of alterations actually work for both AP and TC, but there are some exceptions that don’t work in TC. Also, I just wanted to use the nice graphic for AP in the ad. I understand that we may not really be using much of the base mod when the new version is actually made, but if a subtraction of the specific AP reference is required then it can be cut from the ad.

- - - - - - - - - - Nouveau message fusionné - - - - - - - - - -

Envoyé par elrond petit pas tapons Voir le message
                  Great one !!!! There s more battles sequences than in the one i helped to realize !!! I love it !!!

If you need some little help again, you can count on me
                  Thank you much Lord Elrond! Feel free to alter the text parts for French translation, but please refer people to the official version first as this will help it be the top result returned during searches. Also, for "popularity" sake, the more "views" the official ad has, the more subconscious "permission for acceptance" there will be for the project.

Thanks!
                  Dernière modification par AmeerNuub, 10-09-2012, 13h05.

Commentaire

For a "basic text" I was speaking about a text that can be used in any forums as a opening post. Like this one : http://www.mundusbellicus.fr/forum/s...of-the-project but more compact and with some screens and the videos. A presentation in fact. For the adress I don't think that is really needed, with google.fr when you check for "x3 star wars mod" people find us. It just a question of time for google.com I think.

For AP : I ask the question because the video description says "AP" but the video title says "TC"

I fully understand for the behavior of the ships

Commentaire

Envoyé par Rem Voir le message
                      Very nice video guys ! I can't wait to play this .
                      I know! It's a shame and kind of bitter sweet that all the time is spent on making the mod instead of actually playing the game! By the time the mod is finished I will probably be SICK of X3!!!

For a "basic text" I was speaking about a text that can be used in any forums as a opening post. Like this one : http://www.mundusbellicus.fr/forum/s...of-the-project but more compact and with some screens and the videos. A presentation in fact. For the adress I don't think that is really needed, with google.fr when you check for "x3 star wars mod" people find us. It just a question of time for google.com I think.

The "TC" is for "Total Conversion". I do see that it is a little misleading, and I didn't spend much time thinking about the title. I just wanted to upload the finished video and go to bed!

For AP : I ask the question because the video description says "AP" but the video title says "TC"

I understand now what you mean for "basic text"... yes I think that would be a good thing to do.
                      Dernière modification par AmeerNuub, 10-09-2012, 13h09.

Commentaire

Ok

You should post the video on egosoft forums I think.

Commentaire

Chargement...
                        X